- How To Join
How To Join
FIDE FORUM is established as a non-profit organisation for the benefit of its Members. Solely funded by membership fees, membership is renewable annually and is open to alumni members and financial institutions with Board of Directors who are alumni members of the FIDE Programme.
FIDE FORUM membership consists of 3 categories
- Group Corporate Membership
- Open to Financial Groups with four or more subsidiary financial institutions. It includes Directors of any international subsidiary financial institutions of the Financial Group.
- Each financial institution under the Financial Group should have sent their Board of Directors to attend the FIDE Core Programme.
- Companies, corporations or any other institutions that are not regulated by, or not under the purview of, Bank Negara Malaysia would be excluded from the Group for the purpose of Group Corporate Membership.
- Corporate Membership
- Open to all financial institutions that have sent their Board of Directors to attend the FIDE Core Programme.
- The financial institutions should be regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia.
- Individual Membership
Open to individuals who have completed the FIDE Core Programme and are:
- Chief Executive Officers and C-Suites of financial institutions who are not board members of their institutions;
- Foreign directors of financial institutions that do not have a business presence or branch in Malaysia; and
- Alumni members who are no longer on the board of any financial institution.
Membership Fee Structure
Annual membership fee* by membership category
Group Corporate Membership – RM100,000.00 per annum
Corporate Membership – RM25,000.00 per annum
Individual membership – RM500.00 per annum
* Fees are subject to change
Be Part of the Directors’ Community
Get on board! Sign up for membership and enjoy your privileges in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the Membership Application Form.
- Make payment for the annual membership fee via interbank transfer/telegraphic transfer. Alternatively you may issue a cheque, payable to “FIDE FORUM”, and send to FIDE FORUM’s address below together with the duly completed original Membership Form:
Level 12, Axiata Tower,
No. 9, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5
Kuala Lumpur Sentral
50470 Kuala Lumpur
- Notify FIDE FORUM at email@example.com once the completed original Membership Form has been sent and payment has been made.
Kindly note that membership application is subject to approval by FIDE FORUM’s Board of Directors. Membership application approval is at the discretion of FIDE FORUM’s Board of Directors. Full membership fee will be refunded should the application be not approved.
Withstanding approval, we welcome you on board.
Should you have any enquiry, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or +60 3 2173 7461. We would be more than happy to assist you in any way possible.